Refined looks in a simple frame.
Slim tapered arms and a tightly padded back make Digby feel roomy even in smaller areas. Its exclamation-point arm is finished with a tall tapered leg to add visual height, and the tight back enhances the architectural feel of this style while offering surprising comfort. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button.
- Optional contrasting welt
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Reversible high-density seat cushion (extra-firm, high-resiliency cushion is also available)
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Power button is located discreetly between the seat and arm to allow you to place surrounding furniture close to the recliner without interfering with the release.
- Florentine wood finish (all wood finish options are available)