Delivery or Pickup? Let us help you decide!
At Moore Furniture, delivery service is one of the best values we offer. Why go through all the trouble of finding a truck or trailer, and getting friends to help load and unload your new furniture? Let us bring it right to your door at a time of day convenient to you. We'll bring it in and set it up ready for you to use.
ABOUT YOUR DELIVERY
We will take care of the heavy lifting, here is what we need from you:
- Someone 18 years of age or older on site to accept your delivery.
- Please restrain pets and make sure we have a cleared path to where you would like the furniture placed.
- Please make sure the driveway allows easy access for the delivery truck.
- Notify us ahead of time if the drive is unpaved.
- We cannot move existing furniture in your home.
- All balance due or financial arrangements must be completed before delivery can be set. There are NO C.O.D.'s. Specific delivery dates are to be scheduled according to zip codes; your furniture will be delivered on those specific days only. We do not deliver pictures, lamps, or accessories.
- Deliveries will be made at an additional charge. Delivery fees are not refundable. We cannot guarantee a specific time of day for your delivery.
- In order to serve you better, we would appreciate a 48 hour notice for any changes to your sales order or delivery. An additional handling charge will be made if no one is home to receive scheduled delivery or a 48 hour notice is not given
- Should you need warranty repair service for your purchase in the future, our delivery service includes pick up or home repair, where applicable, at no additional cost for one year after delivery.
Don’t want to wait for Delivery, here is what you will need:
Please note our hours for customer pick-up are:
- 10am – 5pm Tuesday – Friday
- 10am – 4pm Saturday
- Please allow 30 minutes for accumulation of your order. In order to shorten this wait you may call the location where you made your purchase, no longer than 3 hours before your arrival, to arrange for a pick-up appointment.
- Inspect your furniture thoroughly before leaving our warehouse. We cannot accept damage claims once the furniture leaves the warehouse.
- We will assist in placing your merchandise in your vehicle; however, proper loading and securing of the product is your responsibility.